It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
It’s impossible not to enjoy Jeremy Scott’s pop-driven clothes given their unapologetic camp and kitsch (case in point, his spring ode to Barbie for Moschino). But for his eponymous label’s Fall 2015 collection, Scott remixed last season’s raver-kid outing for a hyped-up psychedelic romper room complete with walking and talking baby dolls on acid. White collared and cuffed micromini babydoll dresses in crib-linen prints, quilted overalls, shaggy candy colored furs, and plastic midriff-baring tops and mini A-line skirts, styled with Technicolor opaque tights and white Mary Janes, evoked a cartoonish spawn of ’60s mod-Lady Miss Kier-club kid-’90s nostalgia redux. For Scott, the party doesn’t stop.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock