J. Crew Will Make You Red in the Foot
Published December 17, 2009
J. Crew knows its stuff. The brand looked as far back as 1953—and found the Iron Ranger boot pictured above in an ad for Red Wing shoes. They were intrigued, and asked Red Wing to resurrect the look, which are a delicately worn brown suede. When you have the mass appeal and caché of J. Crew, ask and you will receive. Now consumers do the same by asking for these vintage-style lace-ups in any J. Crew location.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True