J. Crew Will Make You Red in the Foot
Published December 17, 2009
J. Crew knows its stuff. The brand looked as far back as 1953—and found the Iron Ranger boot pictured above in an ad for Red Wing shoes. They were intrigued, and asked Red Wing to resurrect the look, which are a delicately worn brown suede. When you have the mass appeal and caché of J. Crew, ask and you will receive. Now consumers do the same by asking for these vintage-style lace-ups in any J. Crew location.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories