#InterviewGang Part 3
Published September 1, 2015
Well, it’s the future, Andy, and you were right. Everyone is, if not world famous exactly, at least on air. On YouTube, in our tweets and ‘grams, we are each of us broadcasting 24/7 the reality show of ourselves—projecting the “we” we see or would like to be. In celebration of that public image, we’ve invited a gang of our favorite people to share a personal picture of their own making. This is the image portfolio and our friends inside, The ultimate #instagang.
For more #InterviewGang, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece