#InterviewGang Part 2
Published September 1, 2015
Well, it’s the future, Andy, and you were right. Everyone is, if notworld famous exactly, at least on air. On YouTube, in our tweets and’grams, we are each of us broadcasting 24/7 the reality show ofourselves—projecting the “we” we see or would like to be. In celebrationof that public image, we’ve invited a gang of our favorite people toshare a personal picture of their own making. This is the imageportfolio and our friends inside, The ultimate #instagang.
For more #InterviewGang, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old