For the past two seasons, vintage-inspired jerseys have circulated the runways: sheer with “Parental Advisory” scrawled over the front at Alexander Wang’s S/S 2014 show; black with metal petal cut-outs at Christopher Kane; and, of course, the sheer “Bambi” sweatshirt, which made its infamous debut at Givenchy’s F/W 2013 show. We, however, have our eyes on this entirely customizable version by Hometown Jersey. Teaming up with a knitwear company that dates back almost 100 years, the U.S.-based label uses felt letters and raglan sleeves to achieve that vintage appeal, as well as to up the quality of what would be your average polyester jersey. The jersey can say anything that you desire, to make for a thoughtful gift for your loved one and is available online at hometownjersey.com.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans