ABOVE: IMOGEN POOTS IN MARNI FOR H&M
We do enjoy writing about H&M’s fashion initiatives; they seem to always have something in the works, be it David Beckham’s underwear, a new haute-fashion collaboration or, apparently, a “high-end line.” H&M may be branching out from budget fashion with a new label headed by designer Behnaz Aram. H&M has yet to confirm the rumors.
H&M is not the first high-street store to dabble in high fashion—Top Shop also has its more expensive “Unique” label, which shows at London Fashion week—but we’re little unsure of what to expect. H&M’s raison d’être, after all, is low-priced on trend pieces; fashion fixes for the short term. Then again, we wouldn’t mind a year-round Marni for H&M without the ruthless six-am queues.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece