Hear Me Hear Me: Tom Scott Ear Muffs
Published December 9, 2009
Statement sunglasses are so spring/summer; leave them for pop icons chasing the Margiela visor. The statement look this holiday season is a really extravagant earmuff. New York knit-meister Tom Scott‘s got a pair of shaggy knit earmuffs that look like you had a party in your ear—which inevitably looks alot better than it sounds. Let the crustacean-like profusion of yarn caress your blind spot as an icy breeze blows by you. Goes best with a bowl cut.
Available at Project 8b, 38 Orchard Street, New York.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person