Hear Me Hear Me: Tom Scott Ear Muffs
Published December 9, 2009
Statement sunglasses are so spring/summer; leave them for pop icons chasing the Margiela visor. The statement look this holiday season is a really extravagant earmuff. New York knit-meister Tom Scott‘s got a pair of shaggy knit earmuffs that look like you had a party in your ear—which inevitably looks alot better than it sounds. Let the crustacean-like profusion of yarn caress your blind spot as an icy breeze blows by you. Goes best with a bowl cut.
Available at Project 8b, 38 Orchard Street, New York.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun