Haider Ackermann’s Spring 2015 collection was soft and focused: a dusty pink off-the-shoulder short onesie belted at the waist; a silver-lavender silk evening suit; a ruched bomber jacket; white PVC cigarette pants under a layered, low-cut blouse and a white tuxedo jacket. It wasn’t sexy, but sensual, feminine, and vaguely ethereal, with models all sporting white-blonde pixie-cut wigs and bleached-out eyebrows.
For more from Paris Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”