Haider Ackermann’s Spring 2015 collection was soft and focused: a dusty pink off-the-shoulder short onesie belted at the waist; a silver-lavender silk evening suit; a ruched bomber jacket; white PVC cigarette pants under a layered, low-cut blouse and a white tuxedo jacket. It wasn’t sexy, but sensual, feminine, and vaguely ethereal, with models all sporting white-blonde pixie-cut wigs and bleached-out eyebrows.
For more from Paris Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris