As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
The Giambattista girl is always a lady, and for Fall/Winter 2015, she’s a lady from the 1960s high-society set. Her outfit of choice is a printed tunic worn over matching trousers, although she also has enough cheek to rock a mini dress with thigh-high lace-up boots.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy