From Paris with Love
Published October 15, 2010
It was only a matter of time. Michaël Amzalag and Mathias Augustyniak of M/M (Paris), the creative agency that has pushed aesthetic boundaries for projects like Balenciaga campaigns and Björk albums, is now redesigning the very air we breathe. A new fragrance, M/MINK, is a collaboration with Stockholm-based parfumerie Byredo, and smells of ink—a composition of adoxal, incense, patchouli, honey, and amber. It’s a reference to the solid block of calligraphy ink the M/M (Paris) partners showed to the Scandinavians as inspiration, and an odor that will no doubt evoke the romantic feeling of a calligraphic love letter. The accompanying ad campaign is of course an M/M (Paris) production.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward