In an effort to support the Silverlake Conservatory of Music that he founded, Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea is putting on a silent auction so glamorous that it should officially divorce any associations with grade-school fundraisers. Counting Bill Clinton, Marc Jacobs, Diane von Furstenberg, Shepard Fairey, and Damien Hirst among its supporters, the auction will take place at Flea’s home in LA on Oct. 16—which also happens to be the bassist’s birthday.
LAFCO and Dana Louise Kirkpatrick have designed a limited-edition candle for the event. With the scent of black tea, citrus, and lavender, it’s as soothing as it is celebratory.
Available from LAFCO in SoHo at 285 Lafayette Street, or online at lafco.com.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories