Fashion Week requires a bag of Mary Poppins proportions—but preferably one that is not made out of a carpet (sorry, Mary, it had to be said). We’ve got our eyes set on this cobalt suede Viktor & Rolf bag with a geometric gold handle. Roomy but not cumbersome, simple yet eye-catching, it’s the perfect tote to store our Smythson Fashion Week diary and emergency bottle of Diet Coke, pair of ballet flats, hairbrush, and makeup bag, as well as the usual phone, keys, and iPod. Here’s hoping we can get it in time!
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room