Versace is wishing you a very merry Valentine’s Day. So merry, in fact, that they’ve released a special edition of the Italian megahouse’s classic “V-Race” watch. It’s pink, it’s loud, and it’s unapologetic in its in-your-face femininity—a trademark of the brand that brought sexy back. V-Race Valentine’s edition comes fitted with a fuchsia-colored, crocodile-printed leather wrist strap, and a pink topaz studded rose gold clock band. For those who saw Versace’s Pre-Fall 2014 collection back in December, though, the pink hue doesn’t come as much of a surprise. Available at Versace Boutiques and select retailors. For more information, visit the Versace website.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt