Versace is wishing you a very merry Valentine’s Day. So merry, in fact, that they’ve released a special edition of the Italian megahouse’s classic “V-Race” watch. It’s pink, it’s loud, and it’s unapologetic in its in-your-face femininity—a trademark of the brand that brought sexy back. V-Race Valentine’s edition comes fitted with a fuchsia-colored, crocodile-printed leather wrist strap, and a pink topaz studded rose gold clock band. For those who saw Versace’s Pre-Fall 2014 collection back in December, though, the pink hue doesn’t come as much of a surprise. Available at Versace Boutiques and select retailors. For more information, visit the Versace website.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters