Scarce on their usual supply of floor-length floral gowns, the Valentino couture show this season was full of surprises, but this one is our favorite. If you had asked us before Couture Week to wear a glittery leopard print with sheer cutouts, we’d have run in other direction. Now we’re calling first dibs.
Valentino’s proposition is just too enticing. The strips of fur across the shoulders, the quietly sexy slit in the skirt—like a flirtatious accident frozen in place—this is sex appeal filtered through Valentino politesse. We’re in like, we’re in lust, we’re in love.
This First Dibs look was chosen by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more First Dibs, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse