Forget throwback, ’90s crop-tops worn with normcore jeans; this season, the Row introduced the modern midriff. The Olsen sisters showed an elegant, textured, fringed cream tunic draped over navy trousers and paired with minimalist black flats, revealing a triangle flicker of tanned skin just above each hip bone. Sexy, serious, and adult.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR BRYAN KLUGE.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation