This Suno Resort 2015 look is the sort of outfit we dream of being able to pull off. The satin bomber-inspired sweatshirt and chunky, multi-strap, red sandals (made in collaboration with Nicholas Kirkwood) are both very of-the-moment—a slightly offbeat take on retro sportswear. The wide-legged trousers, with their front-pleat and soft pink color, are much more classic. Urban skater girl on top; Audrey Hepburn on bottom.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November