Simple, sleek, and elegant like a classic red pedicure, Stuart Weitzman’s 4.5-inch “Nudist” sandals are a red carpet staple. For the next three days, you can customize your own pair with hand-encrusted Swarovski crystals. The process begins with selecting a based—white or black satin—followed by a pattern (solid, chevron, or polka dot), a color scheme (black with pink, red, silver, white, or gold; or white with turquoise, indigo, pink, black or gold), a size, and a width. While the shoes won’t arrive for another 12 to 14 weeks (hand-encrusting takes time), the customization process is easily available online and you can print out a picture of the pending pair to slip in an envelope under the tree in time for the holidays. Priced at $2735-$2995 and available online at StuartWeitzman.com.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW SENIOR FASHION AND ACCESSORIES EDITOR JULIA GALL.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun