For Spring/Summer 2016, Simon Miller designers Jake Sargent and Daniel Corrigan entered the wonderful world of handbags with three different styles: a braided-leather one-shoulder bag, a one-shoulder backpack, and an understated play on the ubiquitous bucket bag, the “Bonsai” bag. Small and sleek with silver handles, the bonsai bag is Americana without the unnecessary bells and whistles. It comes in five different color options: tan and calf, flax linen, white canvas, and a tan nubuck.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again