Monochrome is such an easy work (and life)-wear solution; what stops it from being dull, however, is the detail. We love how Rodarte have made this all-black outfit their own with a cinched waist and layered skirt. Bare legs paired with black leather, lace-up, ankle-hugging shoes give the otherwise elegant ensemble a bit of an edge. Not your granny’s outfit. While we do not currently have as nice a tan as model Madisyn Ritland, we’re hoping to have remedied it by the time F/W hits stores this summer.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece