If there is one look from NYFW that we wish could have marched right off the runway and into our closets, it is this airy number from New York fashion darlings Proenza Schouler. The cut, the length, the playful triangle of exposed midriff, the hints of metallic… it’s enough to make us set our time-traveling Deloreans to Spring 2014 this very instant. Pairing the frock with a simple clutch, loose locks and chunky wedges, Jack and Lazaro assert their reign over our deepest fashion desires (and bank accounts).
THIS FIRST DIBS WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT ACCESSORIES EDITOR MELISSA KARL.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun