First Dibs: Prada Fall 2015 Look 12
Published March 13, 2015
Featuring a tweed purple shirt with a peach silk collar layed under a smooth, geometric grey dress and paired with above-the-elbow white gloves and gold shoes, the above look from Prada’s Fall/Winter 2015 is at once sweet and impactful. Each piece works individually: the dress could be turned into a cocktail number worn on bare shoulders, the top could become work-wear paired with the right pair of slim fit trousers, and the shoes, bag, and perspex-cut brooch—an update on a classic accessory—could add a touch of cool to pretty much anything.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION ASSISTANT JULIE TONG.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy