In New York, fur dominated the Fall runways, and it seems the trend is continuing in Milan. One of our favorite iterations thus far is the above chocolate Prada look. Paired with a sheer, figure-hugging, belted, zip-front, beaded dress; bed hair; and silver, geometric, ankle-strap pumps; there is a decadent, dangerous luxury to this fur coat. We’d want to wear it on the subway and practice seducing people with a mere glance, creating a fantastical backstory about a torrid love affair with a gruff mobster. Most likely, however, we’d just wear it to a fancy dinner in February.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss and Interview fashion assistant Charlotte Fetridge.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup