These days, we’re all about fashionable flats. They might have the same slimming effect as a pair of bar-to-table stilettos, but they have their own perks. Take the above pair of silver sandals designed by Nicholas Kirkwood for Roksanda Ilincic’s Resort 2015 collection: you can run, hop, skip, dance, cycle, walk long distances, walk on grass, walk in the sand, walk blister free, while maintaining that inner sense of “my-shoes-are-cooler-than-your-shoes” superiority.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- The Dorian Electra Guide to the Perfect Guyliner