In his 2014 Resort collection, Marc Jacobs adds extra pizzazz to summer staples without making them unwearable. Take the above Look 16: a furry, white and blue bateau-striped sweater, offset by a simple pleated silk skirt and neutral sandals. It’s a welcome balance between Riveria riche and fashion-forward; add a chunky men’s watch, and you’re ready for sunset on a sailboat.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again