We never thought we’d put “plastic garbage bag” on the top of our sartorial wish list—but one thing Marc Jacobs has proven he’s very good at is subverting our expectations. His Spring/Summer 2012 collection includes these plastic skirts in several colors, but we like the black best—its opacity, paired with the length, keeps the skirt relatively modest; and its unexpected texture will look cool against a simple knit top—as Lindsey Wixson demonstrated in the MJ runway show.
This Most Wanted object is selected by Interview Market Assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat