A textured black bomber, over-sized white blouse, and stirrup trousers compose our favorite look from Maison Martin Margiela’s Resort 2015 collection. Lithe, chic, and just the right amount of boyish, it’s an outfit a girl can move in (or sit comfortably in for several hours on a plane in). As separates, the three pieces are easy to integrate into your wardrobe—you could really throw that jacket over anything and make an outfit. Think of all the fun you could have singing: “What’s that jacket, Margiela?”
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again