At first glance, with its plunging neckline, zip front, and leather bodice, this Louis Vuitton look might seem a little much. It’s these same details, however, that set it apart: an asymmetrical striped sash, a textured skirt. Paired with a black cashmere cardigan (our go-to), a dainty shoulder bag, and platform wedges or flat sandals it becomes just sexy enough—a demure take on a sensual look.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again