Lanvin’s Resort 2015 collection oscillated beautifully between old school elegance and modern practicality. For the opening look, Jamie Bochert sported low-slung trousers with a tie at the hip, an oversized, sleeveless dinner jacket, and a slim scarf around her neck. By the fifth look, she was Audrey Hepburn-chic in a floor-length, white silk skirt and black, long-sleeved top with bows at the wrists. The outfit we would probably get the most wear out of, however, is the above all-black ensemble. Sexy and smart, the slim trousers paired with white, pointed-toe boots make us want to throw the wide-legged trend to the wind. Mainly, we’re obsessed with the textured jacket and its stiff lapels—the sort of investment piece that makes any look seem artfully arranged.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- The Dorian Electra Guide to the Perfect Guyliner