New York’s a playground, indeed: The Lake and Stars take us back to the blacktop with these dope-as-! Nike high-tops, custom-designed for the lingerie brand. Designers Maayan Zilberman and Nikki Dekker know their audience. A black-on-black palette with white stitching and labeling gives the classic silhouette an urban sophistication, while a bright green sole provides that ’90s cartoon-pop-wink that cemented the Air Jordan’s cultural status in the first place. Metal hardwear toughens the shoe, but fear not, soft-hearted: the muscle is balanced by a goofy-plush tongue and rain-be-damned black suede trim.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation