With its army fatigue beige and retro floral print, this bomber jacket and shorts look from Gucci’s Resort 2016 collection reminds us a little bit of the Rodgers and Hammerstein classic South Pacific. The details, however, bring it back to reality: the red and black waistband and matching pulled-up socks, and the chunky rings worn on both hands.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION DIRECTOR MIGUEL ENAMORADO.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season