This look is technically from the Givenchy Fall men’s collection, but we think it can work for fashion forward members of either gender. We love the combination of classic cuts—the crewneck sweater, black button-down shirt and pleated skirt—with the more adventurous and of the moment crystal embellishments and dominatrix boots. The outfit has a hard-edged glamour, without looking entirely uncomfortable to wear.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress