This look is technically from the Givenchy Fall men’s collection, but we think it can work for fashion forward members of either gender. We love the combination of classic cuts—the crewneck sweater, black button-down shirt and pleated skirt—with the more adventurous and of the moment crystal embellishments and dominatrix boots. The outfit has a hard-edged glamour, without looking entirely uncomfortable to wear.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November