Over here at the Interview offices, we’re falling in love with Givenchy’s all-over prints all over again. After an exuberant showing in the fall 2012 collection, Riccardo Tisci is taking the collection to new dimensions—namely, a kind of sci-fi trompe-l’oeil—with his resort 2012 lineup. Check the curves on this peep-toe ankle strap bootie with its vivid tech-floral motif.
This Most Wanted object is selected by Interview Fashion Assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work