Over here at the Interview offices, we’re falling in love with Givenchy’s all-over prints all over again. After an exuberant showing in the fall 2012 collection, Riccardo Tisci is taking the collection to new dimensions—namely, a kind of sci-fi trompe-l’oeil—with his resort 2012 lineup. Check the curves on this peep-toe ankle strap bootie with its vivid tech-floral motif.
This Most Wanted object is selected by Interview Fashion Assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again