Stefano Gabbana described Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring/Summer 2014 collection as something “from an unconscious dream.” Merging reality with irrational oddities, the above dress is the perfect example. The form is simple, but the gold coin embellishments and enlarged coin bag and earrings take us to a dreamlike land of fantasy. Who wouldn’t want to walk down the street wearing gold coins reminiscent of ancient Greece?
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy