We call first dibs on this travel kit from delightful French parfumerie Diptyque. For those uninitiated, Diptyque is to perfume, what Ladurée is to macaroons. Or it’s just the French equivalent of Jo Malone. The kit contains four products—a body polish, shower gel for body and hair, body lotion and hand balm—in a darling satin-finished box and white cotton pouch. More interesting that your standard airplane-friendly cosmetics kit, each product is inspired by a different destination along the Mediterranean; from Carthage (now a suburb of Tunis in Tunisia) and Alexandria, to Cordoba in Spain and Italy’s Reggio Calabria. Priced and $50 and available in May 2012 from Diptyque boutiques and retailers.
This first dibs item was chosen by Interview fashion director Miguel Enamorado.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse