This week we’re calling first dibs on our favorites from London, and Christopher Kane tops the list. We’re excited to see so much leather stick around for spring this year; this iteration, with engraved florals all around its motocross exterior, makes the material perfectly seasonal. The skirt, with chunky rubber netting over a sheer fitted slip, nails the same light-and-dark divide. The selling point for us, though, is the statement footwear, which reminds us of medical tubing or twisted electrical coils—just the shock therapy we need to get on through Milan and Paris.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more First Dibs, click here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories