This week we’re calling first dibs on our favorites from London, and Christopher Kane tops the list. We’re excited to see so much leather stick around for spring this year; this iteration, with engraved florals all around its motocross exterior, makes the material perfectly seasonal. The skirt, with chunky rubber netting over a sheer fitted slip, nails the same light-and-dark divide. The selling point for us, though, is the statement footwear, which reminds us of medical tubing or twisted electrical coils—just the shock therapy we need to get on through Milan and Paris.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more First Dibs, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season