This high-neck embroidered sheer dress from Christopher Kane’s Fall/Winter 2015 collection isn’t exactly practical, but it’s definitely beautiful. And sometimes, that’s all you need.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress