Set in Toyko’s Kokugikan sumo arena, Dior’s Pre-Fall 2015 show was a winter wonderland: faux snow fell on the runway as doll-like models with double braids and exaggerated doe-eyed makeup waltzed down the runway. The above look above is great for the holidays. Pops of red and green give the sequined-patterned dress a festive feel, and the long sleeves and turtleneck add a touch of winter warmth. Raf Simons’ (much chicer) take on the classic holiday sweater.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW SENIOR FASHION AND ACCESSORIES EDITOR JULIA GALL.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”