Set in Toyko’s Kokugikan sumo arena, Dior’s Pre-Fall 2015 show was a winter wonderland: faux snow fell on the runway as doll-like models with double braids and exaggerated doe-eyed makeup waltzed down the runway. The above look above is great for the holidays. Pops of red and green give the sequined-patterned dress a festive feel, and the long sleeves and turtleneck add a touch of winter warmth. Raf Simons’ (much chicer) take on the classic holiday sweater.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW SENIOR FASHION AND ACCESSORIES EDITOR JULIA GALL.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories