Thug c’est chic with this muted green Chloé bomber: introduced as a part of the 2012 resort collection, the jacket is a minimalist take on the classic outerwear piece, and the balance of hard-edged utility and soft-curved whimsy is maintained in this deft reworking of an autumn staple. The silhouette is refined and streamlined to its essentials: ribbed high-collar and cuff, multiple zips, and the crop cut. Yet the effect is far from austere. The excesses of “utility-esque” are traded for those of sensuality, and the elements that survive the strip-down are given outsized, luxurious treatment: the puff is puffier, the rounded collar and cuffs cradle, and—oh!—that green!
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview Market Assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress