The above opening look—a light, intricately detailed, cut-out lace dress paired with gladiator wedges—set the tone for Chloé’s Spring/Summer 2015 collection. This season’s Chloé girl is utterly ’70s, favoring denim mini-dresses and suede cropped trenches. The return of boho-chic.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION ASSISTANT ANITA LAU.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old