We never expected to use “yeti” and “chic” in the same sentence. Then we met the above Chloé Pre-Fall look. We love the construction of the look—the cozy, striped, heavily textured sweater paired with a loose black skirt, ankle-tie pumps, and simple gold jewelry. On casual Friday, we’d wear the sweater with some black skinny jeans (we’d keep the ankle tie pumps, though).
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality