Karl Lagerfeld chose the sumptuous rococo salons of Schloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg, Austria, to showcase Chanel’s Pre-Fall 2015 collection. The clothes matched the setting, and one of our favorite looks, pictured above, includes a cable-knit turtleneck sweater embellished with the doily embroidery, a white bow, silver baroque neck hardware, and matching cuffs. The skinny black pants with white flower patches falling from the knee add a touch of whimsy to the otherwise extravagant look, and the leather chain bag with shearling trim pairs perfectly with the matching open-fingered gloves.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR BRYAN KLUGE.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You