Karl Lagerfeld chose the sumptuous rococo salons of Schloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg, Austria, to showcase Chanel’s Pre-Fall 2015 collection. The clothes matched the setting, and one of our favorite looks, pictured above, includes a cable-knit turtleneck sweater embellished with the doily embroidery, a white bow, silver baroque neck hardware, and matching cuffs. The skinny black pants with white flower patches falling from the knee add a touch of whimsy to the otherwise extravagant look, and the leather chain bag with shearling trim pairs perfectly with the matching open-fingered gloves.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR BRYAN KLUGE.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris