There were a few key fall trends that popped up everywhere from New York to Paris, namely oversized silhouettes, fur, sheer-paneling and leather. Leather seems like a particularly good investment, sure it is on-trend now, but when is it not in fashion? Among the best leather looks, were those at Phoebe Philo’s Celine show. We call first-dibs on Celine Fall Look 7: the high collar, diagonal zip, and platform white-leather boots distinguish this look from the others we saw. We also love the contrast of the black leather and burgundy-brown clutch.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories