Longing for summer in the midst of dreary rain can be a dangerous activity. In an attempt to satiate our desire for better weather and beaches, we’ve been perusing lookbooks for our summer ’12 sunglass wardrobe. The most recent style to catch our eye is the “Arcobaleno” by Ferragamo, pictured above. Inspired by Judy Garland’s multi-colored, suede Ferragamo wedges from the ‘30s, the glasses come in a variety of colors, from purple to red and classic tortoise shell—depending on whether you want to channel vampy elegance, or J.Lo exaggerated glam. We’re always happy when designers peruse their archives for ideas, one of our favorite Interview activities. Available starting in June at Ferragamo boutiques.
- Thirstory: Lil’ Kim’s Louis Vuitton-Stamped Legacy
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis Reunite for This New Episode of Black Mirror We’re All In
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other