Longing for summer in the midst of dreary rain can be a dangerous activity. In an attempt to satiate our desire for better weather and beaches, we’ve been perusing lookbooks for our summer ’12 sunglass wardrobe. The most recent style to catch our eye is the “Arcobaleno” by Ferragamo, pictured above. Inspired by Judy Garland’s multi-colored, suede Ferragamo wedges from the ‘30s, the glasses come in a variety of colors, from purple to red and classic tortoise shell—depending on whether you want to channel vampy elegance, or J.Lo exaggerated glam. We’re always happy when designers peruse their archives for ideas, one of our favorite Interview activities. Available starting in June at Ferragamo boutiques.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress