Faces of Fashion Week, Part II
Published September 16, 2010
In our second round of makeup trends and inspirations from New York Fashion Week: While Alexander Wang went for hispter-chic (naturally), Chris Benz focused on youth with glowing skin and beautiful, big eyes, and Rodarte reached back in time for a look all their own. Check out the slideshow to get the stories behind the aforementioned faces, along with those of Betsey Johnson, Tracy Reese and Sophie Theallet.
Sarah Howard is the editor of Beauty Banter.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation