Fashion Week Beauty Recap: The Faces
Published February 18, 2011
You didn’t think we’d let the entirety of New York Fashion Week go by without reporting on a single beauty trend, did you? Never! So many shows, so many looks. Above, check out a few of our catwalk favorites—from the always-theatrical Marc Jacobs, to the subdued and more ethereal Michael Kors, to fashionable favorite Proenza Schouler. We chatted with the artists behind the looks to find out their inspiration—and so you can be among the first to get a peek at trends for fall.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November