Fashion Week Beauty Recap: The Faces
Published February 18, 2011
You didn’t think we’d let the entirety of New York Fashion Week go by without reporting on a single beauty trend, did you? Never! So many shows, so many looks. Above, check out a few of our catwalk favorites—from the always-theatrical Marc Jacobs, to the subdued and more ethereal Michael Kors, to fashionable favorite Proenza Schouler. We chatted with the artists behind the looks to find out their inspiration—and so you can be among the first to get a peek at trends for fall.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward