Lacoste looked to the ski slopes for their F/W 2012 collection, showing red leggings, zip-front dresses and zip-sleeves that created capes when undone. For the show’s close, Lacoste moved to apres-ski (circa the 1930s) with lattice skirt-suits and matching hats.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward