Spring 2011: Romance
Published September 13, 2010
Fashion Week 2011 proves that the romantic look will still have a place on all of our faces come Spring. While the runways of those like Peter Som showed off a twist on traditional others, like Vena Cava, went full force towards Hollywood glam. Review the slideshow to get the inspiration behind the looks of some of our favorite lines, including Thakoon, Peter Som, Ohne Tite, Rag & Bone, and Thuy.
Sarah Howard is the editor of Beauty Banter.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories