For Spring 2015, Erdem drew inspiration from stately greenhouses, exotic plants, and Victorian botanists. The result: a collection of deep, forest greens; feathers, florals; high-collared gowns; and intricate embroidery that greatly resembled the intricate lattice framework of a the aforementioned greenhouses).
For more from London Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Shayne Oliver Tells Kanye West that He Won’t Be Rushed into Creating the Future of Streetwear
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn