ABOVE: HAIR BY GUIDO
In the visionary hands of master hairstylist Guido, the coiffed up-do of the ladies who lunch of decades past finds a new life in the fall collections. Sculpted into futuristic forms with a stylized simplicity, a 21st-century sophistication and elegance takes hold, painting a portrait of modern patrician chic.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy