ABOVE: HAIR BY GUIDO
In the visionary hands of master hairstylist Guido, the coiffed up-do of the ladies who lunch of decades past finds a new life in the fall collections. Sculpted into futuristic forms with a stylized simplicity, a 21st-century sophistication and elegance takes hold, painting a portrait of modern patrician chic.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy