Dior’s Fancy Footwork
Published January 28, 2009
It was seven years ago today that the “Shoe Bomber” was sentenced to 110 years in prison and a life sentence, after he had tried to pack some serious punch into a December 22, 2001, flight. Thankfully, nobody was harmed on American Airlines flight 63, and shoes remained the jewels of our feet, not compartments for weapons of mass-destruction. With that, we celebrate our favorite shoes from Paris Spring 2009 Couture—they are, for sure, Dior.
Image courtesy of Dior.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation