Dior’s Fancy Footwork
Published January 28, 2009
It was seven years ago today that the “Shoe Bomber” was sentenced to 110 years in prison and a life sentence, after he had tried to pack some serious punch into a December 22, 2001, flight. Thankfully, nobody was harmed on American Airlines flight 63, and shoes remained the jewels of our feet, not compartments for weapons of mass-destruction. With that, we celebrate our favorite shoes from Paris Spring 2009 Couture—they are, for sure, Dior.
Image courtesy of Dior.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup